Celfrost cold rooms are most trusted cold rooms in India and are used by leading brands such as Manipal Hospitals, Haldiram, Alkem, Apollo Hospitals, Sanofi, etc.
Why you should select Celfrost cold rooms?
- Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane/PIR/ RockwoolMost advanced, high-density of 40 kg/m3 PUF insulation ensures best insulating efficiency anduniform structure. Available in60, 75, 80, 100, 125 & 150 mm thickness
- Perfect Panel Configuration: Available in a variety of Height and Width dimensions ‘ Walls, Floor,Door Frame, Door Leaf, Tee Walls, Corners & Ceilings. PVC Gaskets at all joints make them perfect and100% cam locking possible
- Hinge Doors: Aesthetic, efficient, durable,suitable for heavy-duty usage. Flush-fit with FRP
door perimeter with autocloser. Overlap & double leaf door options available for all applications
- Sliding Doors: Sliding door available for all applications in manual & motorized options.
Salient Features :
- Imported & Indian energy-efficient units
- Designed for high ambient conditions
- Stainless steel or pre-painted aluminium evaporators
- Option of hermetic, semi-hermetic and scroll compressors
- Option of BMS compatible HACCP controller
- Long life
- Excellent heat transfer
- Low power consumption
- esthetically pleasant design