Speed Oven | Model: The Bullet
This TurboChef BULLET speed oven oven uses combination of radiant heat, high-speed air impingement, and microwave technology to cook a wide variety of food much quicker than a conventional oven.
It is perfect to make subs, breakfast sandwiches, muffins, or even pizza. It features a catalytic converter to limit smoke, grease, and odor emissions and is a ventless machine – which is important for convenience stores, sandwich shops, and airports.
This unit can operate on either a 208V connection at 5.99 kW or a 240V connection at 6.675 kW.
|8-inch Toasted Sub
|Nachos Grande (1-2 Servings)
|Toasted Breakfast Sandwich
|14-inch Pepperoni Pizza
||2 Minutes 15 Seconds
- Simple and intuitive touch controls
- Easy to clean
- Integral recirculating catalytic converter for UL (KNLZ) listed ventless operation
- Variable-speed High h recirculating impingement airflow
- Independent bottom temperature offset
- Smart menu system capable of storing up to 256 recipes
- Light ring provides visual cues for cooking
- Built-in self-diagnostics for monitoring oven components and performance
- Stackable design (requires stacking kit)
- USB compatible
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi compatible
- Includes plug and cord (6 ft. nominal)